- Aye got my brace off finally! Got lots of cleaning to do now. -_-
Nutella Cheesecake Brownies.Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 11/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup flour
- 12 ounces cream cheeseInstructions
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a large baking dish.
- In a double broiler melt chocolate chips and butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl adding cocoa powder and 3 eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add 1 cup of sugar, 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup Nutella and stir until combined then add the flour and mix until well until combined. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 eggs, until creamy.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish and spread cream cheese mixture on top using a rubber spatula.
- Dot the remaining 1/2 cup Nutella on top of cream cheese mixture and using a sharp knife swirl the Nutella into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the cheese cake topping is just set.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
damn I got over 300 notes!
3am - 12pm.
Gosh I don’t know how I’m able to work this early and wake up early ad sleep early. I’m normally not a morning person but because of my work I have to be. Sigh.
keep it and never break it. if she or he is a keeper then keep them and be blessed to have them in your life. a good relationship is to act like bestfriend and lovers altogether. be you. always trust and be faithful to each other. yes there might be a time you to have an arguement but talk it out right away, make them smile just like you always do. let them feel so special. that they are worth your time.